5 hour online Suicidal Ideation Training.
During this 5 hour workshop you will learn :-
• What is suicidal ideation?
• Suicide ideation vs self-harm.
• Different types of suicidal ideation.
• What to do and say if a client discloses.
• How to recognise suicide ideation, even if a client doesn’t disclose.
• Examples of clients who have presented with different suicidal ideations and how they were safely managed.
• Your duty of care – When do you have to report?
• Who to report to.
• Safety plans and how to write them.
• Your self-care.
Who can do this workshop?
Anyone over the age of 18 years old can attend this workshop, no matter what your background is. It is for people who work with people. At any point someone could come across someone who displays or expresses suicidal ideations. Attending this workshop may help you save a persons life.
Why choose to do this workshop?
This workshop will teach you what to do, what to say, how to recognize if someone is planning suicide and they are not saying it. What to do to help keep the person safe and possibly prevent suicide attempts, how to write safety plans, how to look after yourself, plus much more.
The workshop facilitator is Janine Nash. During Janine’s 2 decades of experience, she has helped hundreds of people who have presented to her with Suicidal Ideations, and she is looking forward to helping you learn how you can safely work with your clients who present with Suicidal Ideations.
Janine Nash is the Creator of Trauma Direction Therapy® and an Award-Winning Clinical Psychotherapist / Hypnotherapist with more than 2 decades of experience.
Apart from being the Creator of Trauma Direction Therapy® (TDT), Janine’s training programs and development work in Trauma, Suicide, PTSD and Anxiety offers an advanced skill set to a wide range of professional Psychotherapists, including Clinical Hypnotherapists, NLP practitioners and Psychologists all around the world.
Janine is also Author of the book “Resilience Within and How to Find it” and a world renowned and well respected international keynote speaker on Suicide, Anxiety, PTSD and Trauma recovery.
Janine's Academic and professional qualifications include:
• Trauma Direction Therapy Creator and Author
• Accredited Trainer (IHF)
• Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming NLP
• Certified Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
• Certified Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
• Certified Trainer of Hypnotherapy
• Certified Practitioner NLP
• Certified Master Practitioner NLP
• Certified NLP Trainer
• Certified Time Line Therapy Practitioner
• Certified Time Line Therapy Master Practitioner
• Certified Time Line Therapy Trainer
• Certified Stress Management Consultant – International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT)
• Certified Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
• Certified Master Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
• Mediation and Conflict Resolution Consultant
• Mediation and Conflict Resolution Advanced Consultant
• Certificate IV in Celebrancy
• Certificate working with children and adolescents who have experience sexual abuse – (DHHS)
• Certificate working with children and adolescents who engage in sexually abusive behaviours (DHHS)
• Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
• Certificate working with children with a history of Trauma and Abuse
• Diploma Community Services – Case Management
• Strengths Based Practice Casework
• Foster Carer – Home Based Carer (DHHS)
• Working in a culturally diverse environment (DHHS)
• Baby Makes 3 – Course Facilitator
• Advanced parenting skills workshop facilitator
• Trauma informed Case Management
• Case management for Indigenous and Torres Strait Islanders
• Old Pain 2 Go Practitioner
• HypnoFasting Expert
• HypnoBirthing Mongon Method Educator
• Case Manager - Child Protection Practitioner;
• Family Parenting Practitioner;
• Behaviour Expert;
• Drug and Alcohol Counselling;
• Forensic Counselling;
• Family Violence Expert
• Childhood Abuse Expert
• Suicide Prevention workshop facilitator
Janine's Current and Past Professional memberships include:
• Clinical Hypnotherapist Membership and State Workshop Co-ordinator 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021 – Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA)
• Member and Certified Trainer - International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
• Member and Certified Trainer – International Association or Counselors and Therapists (IACT)
• Membership – Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy - (AACHP)
• Clinical Membership- Hypnotherapy Council of Australia (HCA)
• Member – International Federation of Hypnosis (IHF)
• Recognised Hypnosis Instructor – International Federation of Hypnosis (IHF)
• Recognised School (TDT® International Institute) – International Federation of Hypnosis (IHF)
• Goulding Process – SleepTalk® for Children Registered Consultant
• Member International Alliance of Professional Hypnotists (IAPH)
• Certified NLP Trainer – American Board of NLP (ABNLP)
• Certified Institute of NLP – American Board of NLP (ABNLP)
• Certified Trainer of TimeLine Therapy – Time Line Therapy Association (TLTA)
• Approved School of Hypnosis – American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)