Trauma Direction Therapy® Practitioner International Certification Qualification Training
Online live training.
What you get:-
Trauma Direction Therapy® Practitioner qualification – recognised internationally
6 days learning from Janine Nash via Zoom
Pre learning information
Ability to apply and be granted Public and Professional Liability insurance as a Trauma Direction Therapy® Practitioner wherever you live/practice in the world.
Ability to practice anywhere in the world face to face, online or however you choose
Able to receive CPD points from many professional associations
Pre-Approval and ability to apply for membership and access to all benefits with:-
IACT – International Association of Counsellors and Therapists
IMDHA – International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
IHF – International Hypnosis Federation
IICT – International Institute for Complimentary Therapists International recognition as an experienced and qualified Trauma therapist
Ability to be accepted into the Trauma Direction Therapy® Master Practitioner international qualification training and then the Trauma Direction Therapy® Specialist international qualification training
Access to Trauma Direction Therapy® Practitioners Facebook Group
One step closer to being eligible to become a professional member of:-
IATRS – International Association of Trauma Recovery Specialists
Investment $895.00 Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register your interest to be sent and application form.
Assessment strategy and method:
Assessment methods will include both practical and theoretical elements. At completion of the training, appropriate case histories must be submitted with supporting documentation, supervision evidence and all assignments are required to determine competencies. In addition on-going assessment is conducted throughout the training and includes:
• Case study analysis.
• Role play and oral questions.
• Demonstration of competency skills.
Conditions of assessment: The approved text and course notes can be accessed by the participant during assessments.
Learning Outcome details: On completion of TDT Practitioner Level the participant should be able to:
Analyse the framework of the Trauma Direction Therapy® (TDT)
· The rationale behind the use of TDT® is discussed.
· The basic considerations and assumptions of TDT® are described.
· Techniques and modalities utilised within TDT® are identified and considered.
Discuss the therapeutic approach to resolving basic and primary issues, and identify a range of alternative interviewing techniques.
· The underlying issues to presenting anxieties and variables are identified.
· Contributing basic and primary issues and factors discussed.
· Alternative interviewing techniques are assessed and implemented.
· The appropriateness of the use of suggestion is assessed.
Outline a frame of reference which will provide the desired changes in behaviour.
· The TDT® process is identified, discussed and analysed.
· The objectives are identified.
· Lateral thinking is explored.
· The TDT® considerations and assumptions are discussed.
· Factors influencing the selection of modalities are identified.
· The procedural format for applying the TDT® process is outlined.
· The implementation of the appropriate modality is demonstrated.
· Different case histories are discussed.
Identify therapeutic strategies and regression technique approach to resolving basic issues.
· Hypnotic states of awareness and regression strategies are discussed.
· Regression techniques and therapeutic approach to resolving issues identified.
· Range of alternative interviewing techniques outlined.
· Range of alternative body language techniques outlined.
· Guidelines for success and determining outcome objectives demonstrated.
· Frame of reference to provide the desired behaviour identified.
Delivery: This course is delivered online in any way which allows participants to acquire skills and knowledge necessary to achieve the learning outcomes. Delivery methods that may be used include:
· Online Lectures/classes.
· Clinical case study analysis.
· Simulated interview practice.
· Group online workshop and role-plays.
The aims of the TDT Practitioner Level training.
To provide the participant with the essential TDT® background knowledge in assisting clients at Practitioner level how to apply and utilise the Practitioner level TDT® skills in order to assist and alleviate trauma. To facilitate these aims, the participant is required to attend the training, read all required resource books, instigate case histories in a real environment, and to develop appropriate experience in using the TDT technique, along with successfully passing the assessment at the end of the training.
The course requires the participant to complete the necessary assignments and learning outcomes and have access to the zoom platform for training.
Documented resources and useful reference materials include:
· Up-to-date support training information.
· Case history examples.
· Training resources.
· Reference books *note: reference book list will be provided but is required to be purchased outside of the course fee, by the participant. This allows the participant the choose their preferred choice of ebook, paperback, hardback or audible.
There are 3 books that are required to be read in full before attending the online learning. The names and titles of these books will be provided once registered, accepted and payment made. These books will be purchased by yourself outside of the course fees. This will allow you to purchase the books in your preferred way. ie. Ebook, paperback, audible etc.,
Trauma Direction Therapy® Practitioner Certification.
Live Online Training
A Hypnotherapist, Regression Therapist or Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner (NLP) with professional qualifications and appropriate association membership may apply.
Note: If you do not have the above prerequisite qualifications, "Introduction to Trauma Direction Therapy" must be successfully completed before being eligible for Practitioner Level training.
A minimum of 1 year industry experience in their pre-requisite qualification is required.
A detailed Bio is required to be submitted to TDT® International Institute Director Janine Nash at email@example.com with emphasis on their experience, qualifications, and proof of qualifications and one year’s relevant association membership.
Interview with TDT® International Institute Director Janine Nash or if appropriate nominate administrative representative.
Upon successful completion of this course of study, the participant should be able to implement the Trauma Direction Therapy® (TDT) Practitioner’s techniques and become competent in combining the results into segmented sessions. The sessions will incorporate a finely-tuned combination of many techniques including but not exclusive of: body language, TDT interview techniques, hypnosis, regression, counselling and NLP.